Back Yard Designs & Landscaping in St. Louis
If you are like most homeowners, the bulk of your time spent outdoors is probably spent in your backyard. So why should you not enjoy your outdoor space even more with back yard designs from Malone's Landscaping?
At Malone's Landscaping, we are a St. Charles Landscaping Company with over thirty years of experience in the landscaping design business, serving clients in the St. Louis area. Our professional landscape designers can transform your back yard into a masterpiece that both you and your guests can enjoy. We will work with you to understand your needs and priorities in order to create a landscape design that best fits your lifestyle.
To learn more about our back yard design services or to begin creating your backyard design with our professional designers, please contact us at our St. Louis landscaping company today.
Create your Dream Outdoor Living Space with our Back Yard Designs
There is a recent trend for homeowners across the country to turn their back yard into a useable living space that will add value to the home while offering new entertaining opportunities. At Malone's Landscaping, we can amaze you with a vast number of opportunities and possibilities for your back yard design.
- The design and installation of a patio will expand your usable entertainment space and allow for a number of other options and additions.
- Including a fire pit or built in fireplace in your back yard design allows you to extend the use of your backyard into the fall and early spring seasons.
- Strategically placed landscapes such as trees or shrubs can be used to hide neighbors out of view or accentuate beautiful views.
- Large hardwood trees can add cool shade during the hot summers.
- Pergola's can create the feel of faraway places while adding much needed shade to your patio.
- Outdoor lighting will give you the opportunity to enjoy your outdoor space into the late night hours.
- An outdoor kitchen is a popular element in many back yard designs that will allow you to entertain guests and family in your new living space.
After Landscaping Design (Using Landscaping Software)
Back Yard Designs that Feature Your Swimming Pool
Many customers realize their need for back yard design services immediately following the installation of a new swimming pool. After the swimming pool construction company leaves, homeowners are filled with excitement to use their new pool, but soon realize that the rest of their backyard space does not live up to their needs and desires.
Malone's Landscaping can help assist you in putting your yard back together after your new pool is installed. We can create a new back yard design that highlights your pool as the focal point of your back yard. In our back yard designs, we will also address any unfinished issues that remain as a result of the pool installation project. This may include:
- Adding sod to areas that were dug up or damaged during pool installation
- Adding new landscaping to add privacy from neighbors or passing roads
- Fixing and moving irrigation systems to meet your new needs
- Adding a retaining wall or drainage system to accommodate the changes in grade that your pool has had on your yard
- Choosing and installing plants that can withstand chlorine or salt splashed from a pool
Developing Back Yard Designs that Fit Your Lifestyle
If your current landscape design is looking old or outdated, our back yard designs can help. We can redesign old landscaping that has become overgrown and impossible to maintain. We will demolish your existing landscape and create a new back yard design that fits your new needs and desires.
During the process of creating your back yard designs, we will work closely with you to discuss what your desires and needs are in your new back yard design. This includes considering:
- The level of maintenance you are willing to put into your landscape after the installation is complete.
- The overall purpose your back yard should serve. For some, this may include incorporating an outdoor living space or entertaining area, while for others, this may include creating large amounts of level turf space for children to play.
- The look you want your space to convey. This will affect the choice of materials and plants included in your back yard design.
See Your Landscape Design with Professional Design Software
As professional landscape designers, we use real-time landscaping software to create a customized landscape design for your home. In fact, our landscape designers can even take a photo of your existing home and place our new design directly over the top of this photo so that you can see what the final result will look like prior to installation.
What this means for you is that there is no guessing at what certain plants, trees, and bushes will look like in front of your home. It gives you the opportunity to change your mind before products are installed at your home and helps prevent the additional costs associated with changing products or plants. For example, if you are not sure if you want decorative rock or mulch, with one click our landscape designer can show you the difference. This visual aid is an invaluable tool for our landscape designers when it comes to the decision making process.
Preview Using Landscaping Design Software
Final Design After Install
Begin Your Back Yard Design Project Today
Let the experts at Malone's Landscaping sit down with you today and assess your back yard design needs. We can design large projects in stages in order to allow them to become more manageable. However, when it really comes down to it, you just cannot put a value on a well laid out back yard design that provides you and your family with the results that you want.
To learn more about our back yard design services, please contact our landscaping contractors directly online or by phone.