Hardscape Design Services: Patios, Walkways, Steps, & Driveways
Hardscape design is the creation of any non-living or inanimate elements of a landscape design project. These elements can include anything composed of stone, brick, concrete, or wood. For example, with our hardscape design services, Malone's Landscaping offers the design and construction of patios, decks, walkways, steps, driveways, and retaining walls. Hardscape designs will not only improve the beauty and functionality of your outdoor space, but can also add value to your home. Our experienced experts at Malone's Landscaping in St. Louis can help you recognize and understand your needs and ideas in order to develop a hardscape design that fits your style.
Our Hardscape Design Services
If you are interested in building character or beauty into your outdoor space, hardscape designs can be the right solution. The hardscape design services, which are available from Malone's Landscaping, can add functionality and appeal to any outdoor space or back yard design. We offer these services to residential and commercial clients throughout the St. Louis area including in St. Charles and St. Peters. Learn more about our hardscape designs here or contact Malone's Landscaping, a St. Louis Landscaping Contractor, to learn how we can help you.
- Patio Design: Patio design is an important aspect in many hardscape designs. Patios can be made of concrete, pavers, brick, travertine, or other types of natural stone. A patio provides a functional space for placing seating, tables, fire pits, grills, and other outdoor features and can easily become the focal point of outdoor entertaining.
- Walkway Design: Walkways can be functional features providing a path from one point to another. However, adding walkways to hardscape designs can also add depth, mystery, or beauty to a space especially when they wind through plants, flowers, and other foliage.
- Driveway Design: A driveway should be durable and functional to stand up to the weight of cars and the strain from snow and ice removal. Yet, at Malone's Landscaping, we believe driveways can also become a decorative element adding to an overall landscape and hardscape design project.
- Landscape Steps Design: Landscape steps and stairs are important for connecting different levels of patios, walkways, or decks. These can be made of wood, travertine, pavers, brick, decorative blocks, or concrete. Our hardscape designers can recommend the perfect landscape steps that incorporate into your complete hardscaping design.
- Retaining Wall Design: Retaining walls are built for slope management, drainage, control, and aesthetic purposes. Malone's Landscaping can include retaining walls in a variety of styles and sizes in any hardscape design.
- Other Hardscape Design Features: Other hardscape design features that we offer with our hardscape design services include the design and construction of custom decks, gazebos, arbors, & outdoor fire pits or fireplaces.
Hardscape Design Material Choices
Selecting the right materials for any hardscape design project can depend on a variety of factors including maintenance or upkeep requirements, aesthetic preference, physical surroundings, and budget. At Malone's Landscaping in St. Louis, our professional landscape and hardscape designers can review your particular needs in order to recommend the hardscape materials best for you.
The following are some types of materials commonly used in our hardscape designs:
- Other Natural Stone
- Stamped Concrete
- Decomposed Granite