Sod Installation & Grading from Professional Sod Installers in St. Louis
Malone's Landscaping offers turfgrass and sod installation services for commercial or residential projects of any size. Our sod installers specialize in large-scale sod installation projects for baseball diamonds, golf courses, and other large sodding projects. We are an experienced in turfgrass and sod installation and have the work force and equipment needed to tackle even the biggest projects. We offer our sod installation and grading services throughout the St. Louis area including in St. Peters and St. Charles. If you are interested in sod installation for your St. Louis home or commercial property, we are the sod installation contractor for you.
To learn more about our residential and commercial sod installation and grading services and to receive an estimate for your sod installation project, please feel free to contact us today.
Our Sod Installation Services
- Ground Preparation: The first step that our professional sod installers take when beginning a commercial or residential sod installation project is ground preparation. Preparing the ground for sod installation includes removing any existing vegetation such as grass, moss, and weeds. Depending on the scale of the project, our sod installation contactors complete this step using sod cutters, front-end loader driven hydraulic rakes, or hand tools.
- Grading: The grading step is one of the most important steps in the sod installation process as it contributes greatly to the final end result and quality of a sod installation project. Because sod will conform to any uneven dips or hills in the ground, the ground must be graded properly prior to sod installation. Our sod installers use a variety of modern equipment in order to create the best results. Grading an area properly will ensure proper drainage and runoff for years to come. During this grading process, top soil may be added as needed as a base for sod or to level off certain areas.
- Turfgrass and Sod Installation: After the ground has been properly graded, our sod installers are ready to begin the actual turfgrass or sod installation process. Our sod installation contractors can install Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, and Zoysia in either small rolls or big rolls depending on the scale of the project. We use the latest sod installation equipment to complete both residential and commercial sod installation projects quickly.
Commercial Sod Installers and Sod Installation Contractors
As leading commercial sod installers in St. Louis, we have the experience and equipment needed to take on any size sod installation project. We utilize large size sod rolls for turfgrass installation projects including on athletic fields or golf courses. This allows large projects to be completed in shorter times and helps the sod to take root more quickly, which can shorten the wait time before a field is ready for playing. As commercial sod contractors, we can also complete sod installation projects for any type of commercial property including on land surrounding warehouse buildings, retail centers, office buildings, and more.
Our sod installers are available for sod installation services throughout St. Louis including in St. Charles and St. Peters. These sod installation services are ideal for a wide variety of commercial or residential projects including:
- New Construction for individuals or home builders
- Athletic Field Turf including baseball, soccer, or football fields
- High School or College Sports Field Turf
- Golf Course Fairways
- Parks and Green areas
- Office Parks, Complexes, or Campuses
- Retail Shopping Centers and Malls